- One year
- 5 year
- 10 year
This is such a great article, I needed to share and use as a guide: http://cardisa.hubpages.com/hub/10-Great-Personal-Goals-To-Set-This-Year
Great Personal Goals to Achieve This Year – here are a few.
- Make every day count. Don’t take it for granted, live every day like it was your last.
- Stop thinking about what’s gone and think about tomorrow. When you do this you are looking ahead. Every time you think of yesterday consciously break your thought and fantasize about tomorrow.
- Do something really crazy that you are sure someone will find odd. Nothing illegal.
My Own Personal Goals for 2014
- Dream vacation – Sailing the Greek Isles
- Go outside my box, or basket as it may be and open my mind to a boyfriend. I was hesitant about this because I’ve been enjoying my independence, but it’s been years and about time.
- Give an experience
- Live a healthier lifestyle
- Buy a boat
- Keep only positive people around me with positive energies.
How did my goals for 2014 work out, you ask?
- I found a great guy, no more need to look.
- I bought the boat with my sailor (thank goodness he knows how to sail since I have no clue which way the wind blows!).
- I sailed the Greek Isles with a group called Her Dream Vacation – awesome trip and
- I’m giving my niece, Bethany and my nephew, Danny a trip to Italy, Spain and France and of course I’m going too. I also need to set up experiences for the other 6 nieces and nephews or I’ll be in trouble!
Oh Captain, My Captain…LOL. He was too cute.
How about setting your goals! What do you really, really want and how hard are you willing to work for it? What are you willing to give up?
Do you know if you don’t buy that cup of coffee everyday (make it at home) or pack your lunch, you can save that money and go on almost any vacation you want to?
Remember, it’s not always how much you earn, but how much you save.
After you finish this one, set out next year for another 10 or 5 or 2, whatever you feel you nee. If there was a goal on the list that you didn’t accomplish or felt it would take too much time, just pass on it or transfer it to the new list .
Aim high, write the goals down and they become so much more tangible, I promise you it really works – go for it – little goals, big goals, life goals, finances, education or love. The sky’s the limit!