The Easy Answer:
Come bearing gifts!
How to Build Relationships and Loyalty
Have you ever seen a food frenzy at the office? Someone brings in bagels or donuts and everyone is instantly hungry and can’t stop thanking the generous giver.
The same way we maintain friendships – by giving of our time, our resources and ourselves is the same method to use for our customers. Potential customers need items that can make them remember your company brand or image. There needs to be a token of appreciation and some type of benefit – sometimes extraordinary gift giving, sometimes not so much. Almost always, it’s the ordinary that maintains relationships – a chat, a note, showing up with popcorn, tea and cookies or a bagel and cream cheese.
If you want to stand out from the competition. There are so many others in your field that are not providing these small extras to attract customers and to make a connection with your company. This can help brand your company, and communicate your style of business.
Employing a corporate gifting strategy is one of the best investments your company can make, it is unexpected and it can make your job so much easier.
What kind of Corporate Gifts?
- Gift-giving Within the Corporation
- Corporate gifts can be internal to the company. A manager or executive can give to their employees to let them know that they are the company’s most important asset and resource. These internal gifts are defined as gifts that are given to the staff, other managers, company executives or other stake holders who are involved in the day-to-day operation of the company.This is often done to build cohesiveness and increase morale.
- Internally – for employee loyalty, reward for good work,
- Rewards help workers recognize their part in the big picture of the company. If a worker deserves a reward for their hard work, a corporate gift to that person can help him or her feel like their work is noticed by management and executives.
- Corporate Gift-giving – externally
These are gifts the company gives to their customers and clients. The gifts could be given to new clients, in an effort to stand out from the crowd.
At Gift Basket Villas, we work with our customers to develop tailor-made promotions and incentive programs to generate interest, engagement and loyalty, at minimum cost.
Ever Heard of Client Touch Gifts?
Our exclusive range of reward and recognition gifts and gift ideas serve as the perfect incentive to influence and change the behavior of your customers, friends, associates and employees. See how easy it is to get a referral that could result in thousands of dollars for your company, with one invaluable drop-by gift. Further discussion to come on drop-by and pop-by gifts.