Turning Back The Time
Would You? In a blink of an eye, it’s going to be over – would you turn back time if you could? Or are you happy to be where you are today? I believe it matters what we’re doing now! Now is all we have and no matter how much we may sometimes wish we could turn back time, it’ll never happen, nor do we really want it.
Make the time for what does matter … now, today. We have this life once. How are you choosing to spend it? What is in your heart and why wait? Can you imagine a world where we each live our purpose, love ourselves and each other as we are? Why not start open-heartedly communicating with one another?
Remember to enjoy each experience in life, even tough times give you the opportunity to learn something new. Until you’ve accepted yourself and know your full self-worth, you’ll continuously seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself. The life we have left is a gift. Cherish and Enjoy it now, to the fullest.
I am about to retire at the ripe old age of 60 and about to head into a brand new future as the big Kahuna of the Gift Basket Villas. I am so excited. We can enjoy life now and pursue our dreams today.
LIVE for the present, we can also choose to plan for the future. Like the Zen masters say, we can just BE, we are free to be the people we were born to be and make our world a better place by following our true hearts’ callings.
If you wake up every morning being grateful for your life and living your passion, following your life’s heart language, living your purpose it will your life be phenomenal, extraordinary. Alive people radiate, they shine, they smile often. Laughter is infectious.
Here are some really tough decisions I’ve made, buy a house, sell a house, give up climbing towers, give up hiking, give up indoor rock climbing. But one thing I learned from all of this is that one door closes and others open. It’s all a matter of perspective.
This is now my life, even after giving up all that I knew and exploring outside my comfort zone:
- Enhance your life, change your lifestyle, make these a priority:
Spend time with your significant other, show them how important they are.
- Take the time to cuddle, to read, to play. have good conversations,
- Take time to be in nature.
- Appreciate the beauty of the world around us. Take time to savor the little pleasures in life.
- Meet people you’d normally meet
- Be true to yourself – be authentic.
- Love more. Live a life you truly love. Follow your passion.
- Use your creativity
- Travel to near and distant places.
- Listen to that song -Dance like nobody’s looking.
- Make new friends. Change something about yourself.
- Try something new.
- Question everything.
- Go on an adventure or just climb trees.
- Play with anybody’s kids
- Learn something new.
- Be vulnerable to someone
- Take chances.
- Trust that in the end, everything works out.
- Don’t worry about making mistakes.
- Be goofy – Laugh often
- Travel as much as you can afford.
- Spend time with Family. Girlfriend Time is so Important
- Explore the ordinary. Explore the extraordinary.
Evolve – grow. That’s my purpose on this Earth School. Above all, be authentic and see how life feels!