Some great thing to talk about on Thanksgiving….did you know?
- Total number of Turkeys eaten on Thanksgiving Day 51,150,000
- Total U.S. spending on Thanksgiving dinner food $2,875,000,000
- Average household spending on Thanksgiving dinner $56.18
- Average household spending on Thanksgiving weekend $312
- Number of families that will travel for Thanksgiving 39,000,000
- Approximate Average cost per pound of Turkey $1.15
But actually, these are more important:
- Who is the most fun person at the table and why?
- What movies did you read this year?
- Books read and couldn’t put down?
- Pretend you just won a million dollars. What’s the first thing you would buy?
- If you’re not a parent , what do you think is the hardest thing about being a parent?
And of course: What are you most thankful for this year? I can hear the groans…..but the things that we hear can be amazing, fun, interesting, heart-wrenching and incredible. So, don’t pass this one up.