Why Touch Gifts?
As sales and marketing professionals, you strive to continually show gratitude in fun, memorable ways. How do you keep in touch with your customers. Remember, your customers don't get up each morning thinking about you. Our Client Touch Gifts are the answer! Client Touch Gifts are unique ways to build and grow a loyal customer base. It keeps you front of mind and lets them know you're have their best interest at heart. .
Contact us for customized ordering. We make the process easy. Simply let us know who your customer is, we'll create a memorable phrase that they will remember.
What is the reason for gift-giving in the corporate world? Corporations need to grow by:
- Increasing their client base
- Increasing Revenue
- Maintaining good employees
The benefits of corporate gifts are numerous to:
- Increasing employee cohesiveness through teamwork awards.
- A way to reward specific employees
- A strategy to attract and maintain customers
- A method to build brand image,
- Stand out from the crowd - recognition among their peers
- Increase customer loyalty.
How to Build Loyalty
Potential customers need items that can make them remember your company brand or image. There needs to be a token of appreciation and an extra-ordinary benefit, if you want to stand out from the competition. There are so many others in your field that are not providing these small extras to attract customers and to make a connection with your company. This can help brand your company, and communicate your style of business.
Employing a corporate gifting strategy is one of the best investments your company can make, it is unexpected and it can make your job so much easier.
What kind of Corporate Gifts?
- Internal Gift-giving
- Corporate gifts can be internal to the company. A manager or executive can give to their employees to let them know that they are the company's most important asset and resource. These internal gifts are defined as gifts that are given to the staff, other managers, company executives or other stake holders who are involved in the day-to-day operation of the company.This is often done to build cohesiveness and increase morale.
- Internally - for employee loyalty, reward for good work,
- Rewards help workers recognize their part in the big picture of the company. If a worker deserves a reward for their hard work, a corporate gift to that person can help him or her feel like their work is noticed by management and executives.
- External Gift-giving
These are gifts the company gives to their customers and clients. The gifts could be given to new clients, in an effort to stand out from the crowd. External gifts can also be given if the company:
- Reward client loyalty.
- To maintain a relationship with the company.
- Corporate gifts can help the stakeholders feel their investments are worthwhile and are appreciated.
Build A Company's Brand and Image
It's interesting what gifting can do for a company. When a company provides a free corporate gift, it may be the incentive that the client may need. Many clients may jump at the opportunity to begin a professional relationship with the company because of gifting practices.
No matter how small the gesture, these presents can:
- Help clients associate brand image,
- Build loyalty to clients, and
- Often attract new customers.
- Help Build relationships
- Bring instant recognition
How to Attract New Customers and Clients
With a gift at hand, the customer now has something visual to remind them of that company.
How to Build Networks
Corporate gifts may not just be simply be a t-shirt or pen with the company logo on it. However, many corporations may give away products that are not available to the market yet and shows clients that they are unique.
How to Create Brand Recognition
Other corporate gifts are longer-lasting or have dual purposes and may be useful in day-to-day activities. Almost everyone loves a gift or gift basket which may include branded:
- key chains,
- Other office supplies.
- A gift basket with a message or logo
The company’s image or logo on the gift will be a consistent reminder.